CHINAPLAS is the world’s leading plastics and rubber trade fair, organized by Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd., and supported by many local and overseas associations.
The 34th International Exhibition on Plastics and Rubber Industries (CHINAPLAS 2023) will be held on April 17-20, 2023 at Shenzhen World Exhibition and Convention Center, National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai), PR China. CHINAPLAS 2023 is expected to reach over 300,000 sqm exhibition areas with over 4,000 exhibitors from 40 countries and regions and 10 pavilions. It will showcase more than 3,800 units of plastics and rubber machinery include extrusion and injection machines, blow molding machines, ancillary & testing equipment, film technology, integrated automation machines, and machines & equipment for preprocessing and re machines & equipment for preprocessing and recycling cycling; and chemicals and raw materials cover additives, bioplastics, 3D printing materials, pigments, composite & high-performance materials, semi-finished products, and thermoplastic elastomers & rubber, for the automotive, building & city infrastructure, E&E, IT & telecommunications, end-user packaging, medical and other industries. It will attract 160,000 professional buyers, with 25% overseas visitors, from 150 countries and regions.
The show will highlight “Smart Manufacturing, Innovative Materials, Green & Circular Solutions” in which integrated automation, composite materials, 3D printing, and recycling technologies will be displayed together with the concurrent events. All these contribute to the enterprises for upgrading the production process and competitiveness.
Over 4,000 Global Exhibitors, including chemicals and raw materials suppliers like DuPont, BASF, Dow Chemical, MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL, Kingfa, Covestro, LG Chemicals, etc to provide new and advanced technology in chemicals field; and plastics and rubber machinery suppliers like Haitian, Borch EDI, Engel, Jwell, Dalian Totani, Akei, BCC, Zerma, Avian, Yizumi, Husky, Nordson, Solvay, Coperion, etc will display a wide range of plastics machinery include extrusion and injection molding machines for different industries, e.g. plastic packaging; and mould and die suppliers like Mold-Masters, Yudo, etc.
In addition, for composite & high-performance materials, there are exhibitors of Nippon Electric Glass, IKP, Taishan Fiberglass. While Demag, ISRA, ABB, Tool-Temp, Italy Gimatic, KENT, Mehow, LITEON, LNC, Delta-Cimic, etc are the suppliers of industrial automation machines. And Macchi, Jinming, and Hanking will display film technology.
Visitors who successfully pre-register online (www.ChinaplasOnline.com/prereg) can enjoy early bird fare discount.
THE WORLD'S LEADING PLASTICS AND RUBBER TRADE FAIR
Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center, PR China 2023．4．17 - 20
2) You may contact us to access or correct your data, delete your information, request transfer your information to third-party, revoke authorization, delete your account, complain or adjust other settings.
3) We implement physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information we collect
- The 35th CHINAPLAS has been postponed to April 17 - 20, 2023.
- The opening date of new visitor pre-registration for CHINAPLAS on April 17 - 20, 2023 will be further announced.
- The service for the refund of paid pre-registration has expired. Except for the refunded pre-registrations, all remaining visitors' pre-registrations will be shifted to the above mentioned new show date .
- All refunds will be returned via the visitor’s payment channel directly. The processing time may vary depending on the card issuer, bank, or electronic payment agency.
Ticket Discount: Early bird discount for a 4-day pass at RMB ¥50 or USD $7.5 (Original Price: RMB ¥80)
Fast Admission: Receive your Visitor eBadge/Confirmation Letter in advance.
Privileges Account: By using the “MyCHINAPLAS” online platform, you can attend online and offline events in one click, bookmark your interested exhibitors, enjoy sourcing requirements submission and suppliers matching, create personal visiting routes, join gift-away campaigns, and so much more.