Headquartered in Taiwan, POLYSTAR has installed over 3,500 machines in 105 countries across the globe since 1988 and continues to focus on user-friendliness of its machines through re-engineering, making recycling extremely “Simple” for its users – Easy operation and maintenance is what makes POLYSTAR the No.1 selling recycling machine today. The plastic recycling machine supplier provides customized solutions for both post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
• More than 3,500 machines have been installed since 1988
• Satisfied customers in 105 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East & America
• Cooperates with industrial leaders in Germany and the United States 200% growth in 2013
Work with POLYSTAR
• Provides solutions to each customer's project
• Flexible machine design to meet your requirement and factory layout
• In-stock spare parts for fast delivery
• Technical assistance: overseas installation and training
Furthermore, a new test facility and show room, planned to open in 2018, will be dedicated to test runs along with complete recycling systems and multi-layer blown film extrusion lines on display.