CHINAPLAS is the world’s leading plastics and rubber trade fair, organized by Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd., and supported by many local and overseas associations.
The 34th International Exhibition on Plastics and Rubber Industries (CHINAPLAS 2023) will be held on April 17-20, 2023 at Shenzhen World Exhibition and Convention Center, National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai), PR China. CHINAPLAS 2023 is expected to reach over 300,000 sqm exhibition areas with over 4,000 exhibitors from 40 countries and regions and 10 pavilions. It will showcase more than 3,800 units of plastics and rubber machinery include extrusion and injection machines, blow molding machines, ancillary & testing equipment, film technology, integrated automation machines, and machines & equipment for preprocessing and re machines & equipment for preprocessing and recycling cycling; and chemicals and raw materials cover additives, bioplastics, 3D printing materials, pigments, composite & high-performance materials, semi-finished products, and thermoplastic elastomers & rubber, for the automotive, building & city infrastructure, E&E, IT & telecommunications, end-user packaging, medical and other industries. It will attract 160,000 professional buyers, with 25% overseas visitors, from 150 countries and regions.
The show will highlight “Smart Manufacturing, Innovative Materials, Green & Circular Solutions” in which integrated automation, composite materials, 3D printing, and recycling technologies will be displayed together with the concurrent events. All these contribute to the enterprises for upgrading the production process and competitiveness.
Over 4,000 Global Exhibitors, including chemicals and raw materials suppliers like DuPont, BASF, Dow Chemical, MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL, Kingfa, Covestro, LG Chemicals, etc to provide new and advanced technology in chemicals field; and plastics and rubber machinery suppliers like Haitian, Borch EDI, Engel, Jwell, Dalian Totani, Akei, BCC, Zerma, Avian, Yizumi, Husky, Nordson, Solvay, Coperion, etc will display a wide range of plastics machinery include extrusion and injection molding machines for different industries, e.g. plastic packaging; and mould and die suppliers like Mold-Masters, Yudo, etc.
In addition, for composite & high-performance materials, there are exhibitors of Nippon Electric Glass, IKP, Taishan Fiberglass. While Demag, ISRA, ABB, Tool-Temp, Italy Gimatic, KENT, Mehow, LITEON, LNC, Delta-Cimic, etc are the suppliers of industrial automation machines. And Macchi, Jinming, and Hanking will display film technology.
Visitors who successfully pre-register online (www.ChinaplasOnline.com/prereg) can enjoy early bird fare discount.
THE WORLD'S LEADING PLASTICS AND RUBBER TRADE FAIR
Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center, PR China 2023．4．17 - 20
2) You may contact us to access or correct your data, delete your information, request transfer your information to third-party, revoke authorization, delete your account, complain or adjust other settings.
3) We implement physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information we collect
Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center (SWECC)
SWECC, the significant project invested by the Shenzhen Municipal Government, is a mega exhibition and convention complex integrating exhibitions, conferences, events, catering, and all other sorts of services. This brand-new generation of the green and smart center has been putting in operation since November 2019. The construction area of SWECC is 1.6 million square meters while the indoor exhibition space for Phrase I is 400,000 square meters. After full completion, the exhibition area will reach up to 500,000 square meters and becoming the world's largest exhibition venue.
If you prefer to drive, you can navigate to the following address:
Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center No. 1 Zhancheng Road, Fuhai Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen
1. S3 Expressway → Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center Toll Station → Fengtang Blvd. → Zhanjing Rd. → Binjiang Blvd.
2. S3 Expressway → Fuhai Toll Station → Fuzhou Av. → Zhanyun Rd. → Zhanjing Rd. → Bingjiang Blvd *The above recommended routes do not involve the non-Shenzhen vehicles restricted road sections.
If you are going to drive along routes with restricted roads,
1. Please avoid driving during the restricted hours. (Restricted hours: working days 7am-9am and 5:30pm-7:30pm)
2. Or Self-service Application for The Temporary Pass. Each car can only be applied for once a month, and the entry time is only limited on the day after the application and the date of the next month. - Option 1 : Login "Shenzhen Traffic Police" official website http://szjj.sz.gov.cn for Shenzhen temporary pass application - Option 2 : Login "Shenzhen Traffic Police" wechat official account for application.
You shall keep observing the latest traffic policy issued by the Traffic Police Bureau of Shenzhen. For more relevant information, please refer to "Online Shenzhen Traffic Police" Official Website.