Huawei Technology Co. Ltd. Senior Consultant for Industrial Solutions, China Cloud Industry Solution Architecture Department Mr. Peter Zhang
Manufacturing enterprises have many uncertain issues about operating problems and the relationship between informatization and digitalization. Huawei's digital analyzing tool provides a concise and comprehensive diagnosis of enterprises in operation, informatization foundation and digital foundation. After the diagnosis, enterprises can implement developing directions and resources.
- Graduated from the Department of Radio Electronics, Peking University with a bachelor's degree, and a master's degree in Automatic Testing Instrument and Meter from the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Engaged in research and development of automated testing systems, technical support for medical imaging networks, and large-scale industrial equipment management services in National Institute of Metrology China, DuPont and ABB.
- In recent years, Peter has undertaken key management and technical positions in national industrial Internet companies such as Beijing Orient Ntl Comn Sc & Tch Co Ltd and Rootcloud Technology Co., Ltd, and has implemented a large number of industrial Internet projects. He has in-depth understanding of industrial enterprises in different industries/scales.
Huawei Cloud Innovates Traditional Industries
Huawei Technology Co. Ltd. Industrial Cloud Senior Executives Mr. Rock Peng
Due to the tendency of Industrial Internet plus cloud ecosystem, Huawei Cloud aims at leading global industry cloud. With its brand strength and technology, Huawei Cloud accelerates the research and implementation of new business scenario chain digitalization management. Huawei collaborates with specialists in different fields to design new manufacturing models, creating possibilities and transform traditional industries.
- Solution Architect
- 10+ years of Huawei overseas ICT experiences
- Numbers of Huawei Company Level BBS Solution Architect
- Burma KBZ Pay Product Architect
ENGEL Smart Assistance Systems for Self-Optimizing Production
ENGEL Machinery (Shanghai) Co., Ltd Sales Manager Digital Solutions Mr. Leo Zhang
ENGEL smart assistance systems for self-optimizing production
- Self-adjusting assistance systems for machines and robots
- Smart compensation of process fluctuations: Permanently constant shot weight
- Intelligent clamping force optimization: Automatically achieve optimal clamping force
- Dynamically controlled temperature control: dynamically and independently adapts the temperature control process and keeps the process conditions constant.
- Process stability monitor with AI assistance
10 years sales experiences in plastics handling equipment, 4 years now as the sales manager Digital Solutions at ENGEL, with a deeply digging into plastics manufacturing and ENGEL's know-how of shopfloor digitalization and years of smart factory experiences in Europe and America, provide consulting, solution services to improve the informatization level, thus to increase the productivity for our customers.
Applying Shared Economy Concepts in Traditional Manufacturing?
Jieyang Symbiosis Industry Co., Ltd. CEO Mr. Anston Tan
With the development of "Industry 4.0", it's a new topic how to use "Symbiosis Economy" transferring traditional industry into next generation.
Symbiosis Industry built the first Shared Factory Physical Platform in the world. It's about to integrate moulding factories/brands/supply chain resources into a platform so that the whole industry could innovate.
- Singaporean, graduated from Nanyang Technological University
- The chief engineer of Chinaplas "Industry 4.0 Factory of Future"
- 23 years' experience in injection moulding, provided turnkey project to European factories
- Operating factories in Latvia, Sweden and Russia.
- Top 2 supplier for IKEA and save 20% production cost for 5 years
- Founded iPlast4.0,providing technical transformation and consulting services .Bring "Intelligent technician training" and "Informatization" and "Industrialization" to China